History of DBS in wikipedia 05

The history of DBS dates back to March 1860, when the Honorary Lady Robinson decided to establish a girls' school known as the 'Diocesan Native Female Training School'. In 1867 the school first accepted boys, and finally became firmly established in July 1869 and had its name changed to 'Diocesan Home and Orphanage' (DHO). The enrollment consisted of 23 boys and girls. The name 'Diocesan Boys' School' was first used in 1913 when girls no longer studied at the school.
During Japanese occupation the school building was used as a military hospital. It was also rumoured that the school also served as an execution site for prisioners of war kept by the Japanese. The school re-opened on September 11, 1946 and entered a time of...
© 2019DSOBA. All Rights Reserved.

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.